Monday, November 19, 2012

It's a violent weekend almost every week.
And I'll sustain bruises here and there when I'm over at Ben's place.
Kinky huh.....
and I'll always get hurt in one way or another.

You want to know why?
(;
Details?
Yes, I'll provide you with some.
Every week, we just play damn crazily and we'll accidentally knock into each other.
Sometimes, our mouth will clash. owww.
Sometimes,our head will collide....
Or, he will pull my arms/legs drag me across bed and floors to bathe....
His maid will be, "Are you dragging her to bathe again?"
HAHAHAHA
And just this weekend, we were playing and just as I was getting up from the chair, he pushed me...I lost my balance and hit the table while trying to regain my balance.
He hurriedly reaches out to grab me before I fall backwards, but too late, and I hit my back against the wall with the stuff on the table falling over noisily.
HHAAHAHAHAH
Then we laugh and laugh and laugh.
ZZZZ
He claims he pushes me "super lightly" but it was light to him!!!
NOT ME!!!!
Then he experimented his "light push" and I lost my balance again.
ZZZZ
Then he realised.

Anyway it's one of the many times I lose my balance and fall.
Every week, I fall at least once.
But he has his fair share of falling as well because I'll kick him off the bed.
I'm strong like that, hiak hiak. But that's pretty much all I can do and I'm quite sure he lets me kick him off the bed also.

I want to bake this week but my house ran out of baking supplies and I'm just waiting for the dad to go NTUC for grocery shopping.
And btw, I realised I also visit Phoon Huat at least once a week.
HAHAHAh
Obsessed.
Plus, I never fail to get something whenever I visit Phoon Huat!
Ben thinks I'm crazy.
Maybe, I am!
Just bought a 14" serrated knife!!!
YESSS.

Okay, time to go back to my studying Jurassic Park!