Tuesday, November 06, 2012

寿司食べますか?

The only reason why I'm up awake even though I'm running a slight fever and having a horrible flu....is cos of stupid dramas.
HAHAHAHA
But I was being such a good girl and I did the ultra long tutorial work the entire day );
Alas, if I'm able to do those means I'm not that sick.
heh heh.
I mean I felt really horrible in the morning but after popping some pills and eating porridge (yucks!), i felt better.
But I'm super hungry now!!!
Everything's so tasteless, even if I ate after like an hour or so, I'm hungry again!!
I just crave for sushi ); something to fill my tummy!!!!



arthurohm

And.....craving for
 



omg.
Why is he so damn hot?!?!
Plus he looks so japanese~

Oh, and the drama that I'm watching obviously has him in it.
The other guy's very cute also.
How can 2 guys that are so...
1. Romantic
2. Sweet
3. Cool
4. Cute
5. Rich
6. Tall
7. Perfect
8. Perfect
9. Perfect
10. Perfect
chase after the same girl that's so normal.
I AM NORMAL.
Why don't I have 2 guys rivalling for my love?!?!
Why don't I have 2 guys swooning over me and surprising me?!
WHY?!

While I ponder about life's question....
Here's some pictures of the cupcake and lemon tart I made recently (:

Matcha cupcake with azuki beans and cream cheese frosting.




Alright, back to my deep thoughts...
HAHAHA

Goodnight world.
May tmr be an even better day for everybody~