Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Typing this a few minutes before it hits 12am!
It'll be a New Year!!!!
And I sincerely hope it'll be a much better year for everybody I love.
2012 has been full of ups and down but its these that taught me how to be stronger and braver.

Times like these, I just am so grateful to God.
And I am so thankful for Ben and can't show how glad I am to have him around in my life.

Then, there are also my siblings and my mum whom I love and play around so much.
And my friends whom I love....Mikoh, LLS and Bel.

So thankful and grateful that everybody's healthy and doing well in their lives, couldn't ask for more but still want to ask that the next year be better for all.

Not exactly New Year Resolutions but I just hope that in the new year, my studies will be much better.
I hope that I'll be more rich! HAHAHAH
I want to travel to somewhere faraway in 2013 as well.....serious case of Wanderlust.
May it be smooth-sailing and filled with love and happiness!!!!!
I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY ALL MY LIFE.

COUNTING DOWN NOW!!!
10.........
9.........
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1


HAPPY 2013 EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE HEALTHY, LOVED AND MAY ALL BE WELL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!