Friday, February 22, 2013

DA BAO.

Such a hectic February!
The days seems to ninja by!!
CNY followed by Valentines' and then Prelims!
OMG :O
Really got to buck up and work ultra hard for these exams, I just seem to be saying these words but can't find the concentration ):
I'm so distracted with so many things, or I just choose to be distracted.
Wish I would man up and grow some balls, face exams and study hard.
It's like I've got a phobia you know?
Just really really really scared for exams that I just want to give up before it has even begun.
Anyway let's not go over there and just focus on happy thoughts before I sink into a depression.

Valentines' dinner date with my lovely boy~
Had some issues before dinner because I din't know he had to book in that night so I thought he just din't want to plan anything! Then, the night will just waste away.
I was quite disappointed because in the past we couldn't celebrate cos he was in camp and now that he was out of camp, he still chose not to celebrate it );
But in the end after all the misunderstanding and clearing up of the misunderstanding.....he didn't have to book into the camp.
HAHAHAAH
So we went for a simple dinner!
Nah, he didnt give me flowers.
CHEH!
I was telling him about the TONS of FB posts and Instagram pics that showed off the other girls' presents & flowers from their bfs.
Not that I expected any or really like flowers (I LOVE PRESENTS THOUGH, CAN GIVE ME PRESENTS), I just wanted to receive something!
It's like so unfair! Other gfs have why I don't have!
Yes, I'm unreasonable like that!
HAHAHAHA
Nothing extravagant or expensive, just I WANT TO RECEIVE SOMETHING TO SHOW ME YOUR LOVE DAMN IT!
LIKE A LETTER!
But no! Nope! It's all too late now.
I told Ben about it, can't he write me a letter or something?!
MUST I GO ON AGAIN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME THAT I LOVE HANDWRITTEN STUFF?!
And he just apologized and felt bad.
YES YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.
kidding lah, write me something....I'll accept it anytime!
<3 nbsp="" p="">
Anyway we had dinner at Da Paolo!


My smelly baby boy. Ever so patient with me (: 



 This was nice, but we had no idea what it was. 

 Foie Gras salad. Om nom nom, I love foie gras~~~
 Ben and I were saying how scary the colour was and how much colouring they must have added in....but then we realised the menu said "BEETROOT RISOTTO".


 Bone marrow....this was nice! I liked it but Ben didn't! It was a tad too jelat but the texture was good!
Oh so yum!!! So nua and melts in the mouth....I LIKE!




And here's some pictures of my baby!!!!
ISN'T HE CUTE?!?!?!?!
Cutie pie


Wanna pinch the cheeks all day long! 



HAHAAHAH 
okay, he's not my baby. My Ah Yi's baby but I'm his huge fan! 
Want to kidnap him home so I could sniff him all day long!!!
SO ADORABLE!!!!!! AND I JUST COULDN'T STOP SNIFFING HIM.
I would just reach into his cot and sniff him, then I'll straighten up and just when I'm about to walk away.....I can't resist and start sniffing him again. The cycle just repeats.
My Ah Yi walked in and said she's gonna have to start charging me.
HAHAHHAAH

Maternal instincts full bloom! 
I want to have many babies!!
I'm sure my baby would be ultra cute. LIKE ME! 
If only giving birth wasn't so painful! 
I would have many babies, and line them up in a row and sniff them, like a druggie. 

Ah, okay time to sleep! 
Oyasumi~