Thursday, March 07, 2013

HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

A year older but I feel a year younger!
HEH HEH.
Albeit a simple birthday, it was awesome.
When my birthday was nearing, I kept asking Ben if he bought me a present.
HEH HEH.
Who doesn't love presents right?
And he was very vague with it, not telling me anything about it.
Sometimes he would say yes, then he would say no!
So I suspected that he hasn't bought it yet and I kept questioning him if he actually forgot and is just saying yes as a delay tactic.
HAHAHA
I'm an asshole girlfriend like that, sorry I just get too excited with surprises!
Then I'll ask him to give it to me earlier, I'll open it up and keep it back so I can open on my birthday.
But nah, of course it doesn't work.

I kept asking him to drop me hints on what he bought but he refuses because he says, "If I were to give you a hint, you will keep asking for more. If I tell you what it is, you will wish I din't and ask for another surprise."
HAHAHAHAH
Oh, he knows me so well~
(But I wouldnt really ask for another surprise lah. But I'll say it jokingly!)
And so he refuses to budge, and I refuse to stop asking.
He's quite poor thing lah, I know I should shut up and just wait for my birthday to receive it but I am always curious!
And it's quite fun disturbing him and searching for my present.

Ben had to hide my Christmas present in his mum's room cos he was afraid I would look for it in his room.
And the previous year, he hid the present under the Christmas tree which was the place I din't search at all. COS I THOUGHT HE WOULD HIDE IT SOMEWHERE IN HIS ROOM!
The most dangerous place is the safest place.

As you can see, I am basically annoying. HAHAHAH
Anyway on my birthday, he then gave me the surprise present which is.....a bag!
Awwww, he actually went with Mikoh to shop for my present and he bought me 5 mille crepe!! (my fav!!!)
So thoughtful!
Got to love him and mikoh!
They put in effort to search for bags and all....and mikoh still had to come to me pretending that she wants to buy a new bag and asking which is nice. HAHAHA
The thought of it all (`:
It makes me feel so loved!

My bag with a very pretty charm. As what Ben said, a present within a present. PRESENT-CEPTION! Although I quite xim tia that he bought such expensive bag! I am against spending on branded goods!! But I can't nag him too much also. 

Mille crepe. When I go to Paris, I will look for you, I will find you and I will eat you. But this tastes awfully good!!! I had 5 and I think I ate all 3 by myself. I'm selfish when it comes to food like this!

And then when I thought that's all....
the next day I received flowers!
Not from Ben, BUT FROM MIKOH!!!

Omg!! I was so touched to receive flowers from her.
Although she always scolds me, I could still see that she loves me lah.
HAHAHAAH
So sweet of her! Where to find a friend like this you tell me!
Plus she's like my no.1 promoter of Cupcake Post!
Sigh (`:
Even after combing through town with Ben and online websites to find the perfect bag for me, she still manages to pull another sweet stunt!
Flowers from a friend is like a medal saying I'm a worthy friend!

And the weekend before my birthday, Ben's mum cooked me my birthday meal (:
And it was delicious, as usual!!
I love to eat at Ben's place. HAHAHA
Anyway it's kinda incomplete, I din't take everything during the dinner!
 Mixed greens with duck dressed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

 The full spread excluding the main dish which was my favourite, Lemon grass grilled chicken.

And on Sunday, after Ichiban sushi lunch with my mum, we had cake which was awesomely baked by my mum!
I was supposed to be on diet, but I ate like don't know how many slices of cakes.
Now you know why I am putting on weight );
EVERYBODY KEEPS GIVING ME GOOD FOOD.
But it's not like I'm complaining!
No one to blame but my laziness!

You see, there you go.
How I felt extremely loved on my birthday week.
It's not just birthday week but these warm fuzzy feeling will be with me for the rest of the year (until my next birthday!)
It's always nice to know that people love me.

My favourite food, my favourite people, what more could I ask for?
(Maybe eating without getting fat)